A new hunt?
I have a whole team is above level 50 now. Once I get them to level 60 I think I'm going to try the elite four again. XD They're all 71 now, in case no one knows that... I won't give a bunch of Black and White plot spoilers and explain why I haven't technically beaten them yet, but let's just say I did beat the game but I have to defeat them again for a certain kind of 'street cred.'
And I'm going to start hunting a shiny again. Yeah, it was inevitable, wasn't it? :P I'm going to lay out some options with pros and cons. Warning, I'm in a fucking silly mood today, lolz.
- It's gold
- It can be used in the metagame and is pretty flexible (in case I get the wrong nature grrgrrr)
- I... it's steelix :p Can't be poisoned
- I have always wanted it
- Not as cute and fluffy
- Only in UU tier
- Will have to trade it to someone and trust them to trade it back in order to evolve LOL
- My love will be horifically jealous
- Very good in metagame
- Even though it takes forever to evolve, its pre-evos are sooo pretty in shiny form
- Pretty flexible nature-wise, and the strongest dragon in OU (which I do plan on having a team for)
- No sex for a week?
- I might feel conflicted and not want to evolve it, cause Dragonair is pink
- Eggs take almost twice as long as onix eggs to hatch @_@
Yes, I plan on Masuda methoding both of these...eventually. But who should I go for first? I'd like to hear your votes! ^_^